Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann



Kamina      : You know why people have eyes in the front?
              Because they have to move forward to see the 
              landscape in the distance. If you had eyes in back 
              all you could see is your home town getting
              farther away; you can't move forward like that. 
              If your eyes are in front what you see in the
              distance keeps getting closer. That's what lets
              people move forward.

-

Kamina      : Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself.
              Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who
              believes in you. Believe in the you who believes
              in yourself.

-

Kamina      : Don't be held back by someone else's bullshit in
              fake memories. The one path that you've chosen
              yourself, is the truth of your universe.


-

Simon       : Bro is dead. He's no longer here. However, on my 
              back, within my heart, he continues to live on! 
              Digging a hole to pierce the heavens. Even in a 
              grave, I can still drill on. And if I can break
              through, it's my victory!

              Who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon.
              Not my bro, Kamina. I am myself! Simon the Digger!

-

Anti Spiral : Why is it?

Anti Spiral : Where are you getting all this power?!

Simon       : We're evolving more with every passing minute!

Simon       : With one revolution, we move forward a bit!

Simon       : That's a drill!